- With School / District approval, courses can be taken for credit; upon course completion, all grades will be submitted to your School / District.
- Students must have access to a computer with internet capability
- Coursework is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Students will log on and complete their work in a self-paced, self-directed environment
- Experienced teachers provide help for students; virtual tutoring is available by appointment
Deadline for completion: set by your home School / District
Pricing: $125.00 for .5 credit $250.00 for 1 credit
After receiving approval from School / District:
- Fill out registration form: Select "Parent-Guardian School Year Registration Form" from the list on the left side of this page or click here, and complete and submit the form. A confirmation screen will be displayed once the registration form is submitted acknowledging that the registration form was received.
- Complete payment: Credit card payments only
Please call ESC of the Western Reserve M-F 9 AM to 3 PM
(if no answer, leave voicemail with name and phone and your call will be returned)
NOTES: In order to receive your registration email, you must provide an email address when registering.
Courses will be added to a student’s account when registration fee is paid in full.
If you do not receive a registration email in your inbox within 72 hours, please check your spam/junk box. If you are unable to locate the registration email, please contact KLA, via email at [email protected], so a reply can be sent to ensure delivery.